Friday 31 July 2015

Four films I'll be giving a shit about in


THE GIFT

I appreciate this looks like your average home invasion thriller, but that's an interesting cast right there, plus Jason Bateman looks like my friend Luke and watching him being terrorised by a psychopath is my idea of fun. Sorry Luke. (7th)

THE MAN FROM U.N.C.L.E.

Kingsman: The Secret Sevice. Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation. The Man From U.N.C.L.E.. I'm enjoying all these tongue-in-cheek spy movies trying to out-Bond Bond. Good luck to them I say. You're all doomed. (14th)

45 YEARS

Old people, eh? You never know what they're going to do next, the unpredictable buggers. (28th)

STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON

As a middle-aged, middle-class white man from the Midlands, I'm glad there's finally a film I can connect with on a personal level. This looks to represent my cushioned upbringing and privileged childhood perfectly. Flip the policeman! (28th)

No comments :

Post a Comment