Friday 29 May 2015

Three films I'll be giving a shit about in

ELECTRIC BOOGALOO:
THE WILD, UNTOLD STORY OF CANNON FILMS

I saw this at last year's London Film Festival, and can wholeheartedly confirm that it is definitely worth giving a shit about. If you're the kind of person who trawls YouTube for clips of awful films, Electric Boogaloo is for you: they're basically all here in one handy package. Enjoy the awful! (5th)

JURASSIC WORLD

What do you call a dinosaur with one eye? Doyouthinkthedinosaursawuswithhisoneeye!!!!! (12th)

MR HOLMES

I love the fact that there are so many versions of Holmes on the go in pop culture at once. The existence of this one, starring Surrian McKellen as Holmes aged like 122 or something, gives me hope that Timothy Dalton will one day return as an older James Bond. That's all I ask from the world. (19th)

No comments :

Post a Comment