Friday 16 April 2010

April's BIG MOVIES: The Joneses & The Heavy. No, Me Neither

You know it's the worst year for movies, like, ever when posters for films due for imminent release that you've never heard of appear in tube stations. I'm on Twitter, I read all those websites that fall over each other to bring me scoops, I've got my virtual ear to the virtual ground, so where the hell did these come from?


Actually never mind. They both look awful. When's Inception out?

To comment on this post, click here

3 comments :

  1. I've heard of the joneses a while ago. The heavy has lee ryan from blue in it....best left well alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Inception doesn't come out right fucking now, I'll have to see one of these. Then were'll we be?

    (seeing one of these movies, that's where)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And nobody wants to be there. Mr Nolan has a lot to answer for.

    ReplyDelete