Friday 6 November 2009

You Couldn't Tell Me Where I Am, Could You?

Earlier this year I wrote a post about Roger “Sir Roger Moore” Moore, having just finished his autobiography. You can read it here (the post, not the autobiography) if you’ve really got that much time on your hands and there’s literally nothing else on the internet, but the gist of it was that I finished the book in such an apoplectic rage that I nearly had a stroke.

The Incredible Suit would now like to take this opportunity to say to Sir Rodge, as he evidently now wishes to be called, that – on the evidence given below - all is forgiven.



What's that you say? An advert for the Post Office starring a confused octagenarian isn't 'Friday' enough for you? Well in that case you'd better turn up your speakers and start the weekend with this utterly potty spasm of YouTubular marvelosity:



To comment on this post, click here

3 comments :

  1. That is genius!
    (Not the same here without you sat at the back, Suit)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful video. Lifted my spirits on a day on the "dark side". Thank you. Hope all goes well at the OB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks youse guys. I don't make 'em, I just nick 'em and shove 'em in your eye-pods!

    ReplyDelete